The British Aikido Association (BBA) have launch its newsletter/journal Shizentai. The newsletter will carry reports, technical features, articles on Tomiki Aikido history and reports of club activities.
The first edition of newsletter includes:
- “How to become sucessful” by Gitte Wolput
- Sugamo Toshu Randori by Itsuo Haba
- Report on the European Aikido Tournament – Switzerland 2012
- Report on the BAA Windter School
- Report on the Fumika Yamasaki UK Tour
- Junior Syllabus changes
- Junior Badge Scheme
The BAA is encouraging contribution to Shizentai, so if you have any news you would like to include please send your contribution to Paul Wildish, Shizentai Editor. The BAA hope to publish the next issue in August before the International Championships takes place in September in Japan.
The editor for the Shizentai newsletter is Paul Wildish 6 Dan, Vice Chairman BAA.
View the Shizentai (PDF) newsletter.