11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Dartford Judo Club
Training session open to everyone that wishes to compete as part of the BAA Aikido Squad.
£10 per person. Concessionary rate for students and under 18’s is £5.
Minimum age is 16 years old
Minimum grade will be 2nd Kyu
You must a hold an up-to-date insurance license to practice in a Sports Aikido dojo
Session will be run from 11:00-15:00 with only short snack and water breaks. So please consider this when packing lunches and snacks.
Dates for future sessions
- 6th March – Basildon Sporting Village, Cranes Farm Road, Basildon, SS14 3GR
- 3rd April – Ichiban Dojo, Meanwood Road, Leeds, LS7 2JF
- 8th May – Dartford Judo Club, Cotton Lane, Dartford, DA2 6PD
- 5th June – Venue To Be Confirmed
- 10th July – The Armitage Sports Centre, UoM, Moseley Road, Manchester, M14 6PA
- 7th August – Dartford Judo Club, Cotton Lane, Dartford, DA2 6PD