27/06/2020 - 28/06/2020
9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sala Sporturilor (Constanta)
Bulevardul Tomis 102-104
Sala Sporturilor, Constanta, Romania.
- Closing date for entries – Monday 1st June 2020
- Registration – Friday evening 26th June 2020
- Eliminations – Saturday 27th June 2020
- Finals – Sunday 28th June 2020
|Under 8’s (juniors aged 5-7 years)|
|Under 10’s (juniors aged 8-9 years)|
|Under 13’s (Youth aged 10-12 years)|
|Under 16’s (Youth aged 13-15 years)|
|Under 19’s (Cadets aged 16-18 years)|
Participants can only enter one age category.
Rules, Regulations and formats
Junior, Youth and Cadet rules will follow the already established European and British formats that have developed since 1977, The senior rules will follow the existing International format and rules (Brown Book). Both sets of rules and regulations will be sent to all participant groups and posted on the WSAF Website.
The senior rules will follow the existing international format and Aikido Randori Rules (Regulations and Referee Signals – revised 30th Aug 2008 JAA)
The event is open to all Aikidoka and groups irrespective of association; affiliation or the style of Aikido practiced and is a truly an “open” competition.
The competition is open to all groups and associations irrespective of style or affiliation.
Team points for 1st (3 points), 2nd (2 points) and 3rd (1 point) place positions will be allocated to the participant’s country of origin/residence, the WSAF recognises Nation States as the core participants of the event.
- In all competitions the eldest participant will determine which age group can be entered.
- Players 18 years to 19 years can enter either the cadet or senior events but not both.
- In Senior competition players can only enter a maximum of two embu /kata events.
- To ensure parity on this occasion the Traditional Aikido Open Kata for Juniors and Youth is restricted to those groups who specialize in this form of Aikido.
- Junior, Youth and Cadet £25.00 per person
- Senior £35.00 per person
This is a standard flat entry fee, irrespective of the number of events entered.