9:00 am - 5:00 pm
English Institute of Sport
- Registration : From 9:00am to 9:20 am
- Event start : 9:45 am
- Events end: 4:30 pm
- £25 per person (19yrs and over) and BAA member
- £12 per person (under 19yrs) and BAA member
- £30 per person (19yrs and over) and Non-BAA member
- £14.50 per person (under 19yrs) and non-BAA member
Competitors must be 14 years and over.
Competitors can enter two of the three embu events.
|Junanahon (1-17)||Kyu grades|
|Tanto Junanahon||1st Kyu and Dan grades|
|Goshin No Kata (1-16)||Any grade|
|Open Kata (unarmed)||Any grade|
Competitors must be 18 years and over.
|Women’s individual Tanto Randori||1st Kyu and above|
|Women’s individual Kyu Tanto Randori||1st Kyu and below|
|Men’s individual Tanto Randori||1st Kyu and above|
|Men’s individual Kyu Tanto Randori||1st Kyu and below|
|Team Tanto Randori (2 x men, 1 x women)||Any grade|
Competitors must be 19 years and under.
|Cadet Tanto Randori – Male||16 – 19 yrs.|
|Cadet Tanto Randori – Female||16 – 19 yrs.|
|Tanto Tai sabaki||14 – 17 yrs.|