18/08/2017 - 20/08/2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
University of East London - SportsDock
University of East London,
The first Junior, Youth, Cadet and Senior World Sport Aikido Championships 2017, hosted by the Worldwide Aikido Sports Federation.
Timetable of Events
|Thursday 17th August||19:00 Exact times and location to be confirmed||Competitor registration and Welcome (Knowledge Dock). Judge and Referee session|
|Friday 18th August||07:30 to 09:00||Late competitor registration. Registration at Sporks Dock in the Amaechi Lounge|
|Friday 18th August||10:00||Eliminations at Sports Dock – All participants|
|Saturday 19th August||09:00||Eliminations and Junior Youth Finals at Sports Dock|
|Saturday 19th August||19:00||Junior and Youth Awards and Celebrations – Lecture Theatre West Building|
|Sunday 20th August||09:00||Eliminations / Cadet and Senior Finals. Masters Demonstration|
|Sunday 20th August||19:00||Cadet and Senior Awards and Celebrations – Lecture Theatre West Building|
Thursday 17th August
- All competitors must register for their events between 7pm and 10pm at the Knowledge Dock, University of East London. Light refreshments are available at £10 per ticket.
Friday 18th August
- Final competitor registration and team changes between 7:30 am and 9:00 am. late at the Amaechi Lounge (1st Floor).
- Eliminations at Sports Dock – All participants
Saturday 19th August
- presentation of medals for Cadet and Adult competitors to take place in the Lecture Theatre, West Building starting promptly at 7:00 pm. Buffet food will be provided. Tickets are £15 per person.
Sunday 20th August
- presentation of medals for Junior and Youth competitors to take place in the Lecture Theatre, West Building starting promptly at 7:00 pm. Buffet food will be provided. Tickets are £20 per person.
- £25.00 per person: Junior, Youth and Cadet.
- £40.00 per person: Adults.
Closing date for competition entries: 7th July 2017
Closing date for competition fees: 1st August 2017
Further details will be provided by the Worldwide Sport Aikido Federation nearer the date.